We are a large glass restoration company that is actively growing and changing the glass restoration industry. We are looking for motivated individuals for labor jobs as a glass restoration technician that want to grow and change with us. The technician position is first and foremost a labor job, however, there are big opportunities for growth and advancement in this company if you are high achieving, consistent, and inspired. We see it more as a start to a career and not just a job.
- Performs various physical duties such as standing for extended periods of time, operating a hand-held polish machine, ladder and scaffold work, setup, and breakdown.
- Ability to handle exposure to the weather and outdoor elements.
Understands and maintains all safety standards.
Must have reliable and insured mode of transportation to report to job sites.
- Communication with clients face to face, phone, email
Maintain a positive attitude and clean appearance while providing excellent customer service.
- Legibly write up and submit daily job reports with attention to detail.
Must have a smartphone to clock in/out of job sites, track specific work logs and communicate with staff and clientele.
- This role might require travel and working a flexible and variable work schedule as needed to meet business objectives. Overtime offered but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to conduct strenuous and physically demanding tasks for extended periods of time and in extreme environmental conditions.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to understand technical subject matter or willingness to learn.
- Ability to work at height.
- Previous experience with restoration or glass, a plus but not required.
- Auto detailing, auto glass detailing experience is a plus but not required.
What We Offer:
- In-house training program for successful transition into the field.
- OSHA outreach training classes with official certificates.
- Base pay at $20.00/hr with revenue-based commission.
- Simple IRA optional for all employees with a 3% company match.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance plans available after initial 90 days with company contribution.
- 3 paid holidays in the first year. 6 paid holidays and 5 paid vacation days per year after one year of employment.
Scratch Removal Specialists, Inc is committed to providing a non-discriminatory employment environment for its applicants and employees. We ensure equal opportunities for qualified applicants and employees regardless of minority, gender, disability, or veteran status.
If you feel like this position is a fit for you and choose to apply, we will review your resume and reach out to schedule an in-person interview with a related physical skills test. Thank you for your interest!